Saturday, July 22, 2006

Twenty minutes until tomorrow.

I promised myself (and, by default, you) that'd I'd post to this thing every day. It is part of The Discipline. As is typing using capitals in all the right places. I hope you're appreciating the efforts I'm going to.

I also promised you photos of the family. However, this would involve finding the usb cable for my camera, which is currently in one of my boxes of cables in the studio (still haven't finished unpacking since the move. sigh). The boyfriend and I are rearranging the studio after the arrival of my desk on Thursday tomorrow, so I shall dig it out then and upload you a bunch of pics.

I wanted to take pictures of the rain storm we had this afternoon too. I danced about in it some. Heavy rain is one of the environments I feel most comfortable and joyful in, and heavy rain after a heatwave just has that added bonus of feeling kind of spiritual. It's like when I lie down on the grass and I get dizzy. It's one of the reasons I'm here in Derbyshire. I love this countryside, the Peaks. I'm determined that I'll go out there more and see and walk and sit and think, preferably high up and alone. Lots of things to do.

Til tomorrow. Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home