Friday, July 28, 2006

TPBB (tiny post before bed).

Very short, as must get lots of sleep before rising way too early to go to the gym for the priviledge of making my thighs hurt even more than they do already. Did no studio based work today, as was too knackered and now wince when standing up, sitting down and climbing stairs. Did, however, get fooled by my brilliant system of arriving at the gym in time for the friends double bill into doing an hour's cardio instead of half an hour. In my defence, I am feeling very fat & also it was that episode when Chandler's in a box.

Sleeping now. Will do more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Mushroom said...

Well done you for actually gymming!! I am doing okay with the no sweets and nice things rule, altho I now have a cold so am sucking on throatsweets and icelollies.
Am gonna try to keep up with you on this blog as long as I am still msn-less (and after I am no longer), will come see you as soon as I can!!!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home