Friday, July 28, 2006

Thwarting the system.

Despite the idea of this blog being to update at the end of the day, to be sure I cover everything I've done every day, I'm doing this now before going out and doing many of the things I really should be doing. It is fun to thwart, because any word with that many mismatched consonants is alright in my book. Also, most people thwart dragons and evil wizards and such, and that would be cool.

I got hit with surprise customs charges on the "bargain" microphones I bought off ebay t'other week, which didn't come from Edinburgh after all, but the middle of the bloody USA. Unfortunately, my ribbon mic's coming from there, so I'll undoubtedly end up with another bill like this in a few days' time. Annoying.

Speaking of, I am totally freaking out about the amount of money this has cost so far. I know that I was prepared to spend a fair amount to get this started, it's just that actually doing it has made me feel a little bit nauseous. I'm sure I'll get over it, but I'd like a cuddle. On the plus side, Bertie is now officially mine and will be coming to stay very soon, or so I hope.

The gym is making me feel loads better, and I think I'm going to ask for more weights exercises at the review on Wednesday - my stomach muscles and the ones round my outer thighs feel left out. For those of you who've met me, this'll probably come as a surprise, but I'm actually enjoying the exercise and activity. Perhaps it's addictive. Ah well, I always thought I should have one anyway.

I have to take my dining table apart, and I can't work out what tool I need to do so. Today I must do laundry, go to ASDA/Walmart and go to Homebase. Woo. And Oot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Mushroom said...

Well done you. My only exercise is coughing right now. *dramatic eye and hand gesture to invoke pity*

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home