Monday, July 31, 2006

I know, I know.

Yes, yes. Two days, no update. Well, it was the weekend and I decided to give myself two days off from everything - the gym, sorting the studio, doing this blog. I wasn't even here on Saturday night, so ha. :/

To add insult to injury, I'm not giving you a long blog update tonight, as the boyfriend is very sick and is staying here to as to get some peace and quiet and a bed really near the bathroom (he's been put in the spare room so I can sleep and gym and everything in peace). I've taken the role of nursemaid so far as to give him a homeopathic treatment without actually telling him what it was. Though apparently muttering "Ah! Arsenicum!" whilst poring through my box of goodies doesn't increase his confidence in me.

However, on one slightly work related note, the installation of Mac OS X on the new (old) mac went wrong and now the whole thing appears to be totally farked. And my resident expert is too busy wretching his guts out to help me fix it. Ah well. Tips, anyone (On start up it's just getting stuck on the timer with what looks like a no stopping sign - it went for a full 9 hours last night without actually booting up fully)?

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Mushroom said...

poor boyfriend of the leni...
I'll get my mum to read this, maybe she knows something about the mac problem.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Queen Mushroom said...

my mum says it might be the heat: put a fan on it or wait till when it is not so warm. That is all from the mother.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home