Monday, August 07, 2006

Today...

... is the first official working day of my self employed life. And I'm really looking forward to it. Just had a great workout at the gym (cross trainer, I mock you and your obligatory speed of 6+ and head straight for 9.6). Am in that half-knackered-half-refreshed state. It's a lovely (but not too lovely) day outside, I've just had one of my favourite kinds of lunch (Morrisons' salad bar, je t'aime) and I'm ready to get going.

Got a fair amount of annoying administration stuff to do (council tax, trying to get hold of the fucking piano removalists), but ce cera. Going to spend today trying to work out how to use the new sampler (button tastic, with a somewhat intimidating sized manual). Might even do some research into microphones. Gosh. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home