Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bad Dreams.

At last! I have some actual work related news to report! The studio has now been (mostly) put together and I am ready to get down to the task in hand and /make some fucking music/. And thus it should cme as no surprise to anyone that my mother is coming to stay tomorrow and staying until Monday. Ah well. Points for intention. I also need to arrange delivery of the new piano (delivery guys said last Tuesday that they'd ring me on Monday. They lied) and get the other two tuned. I don't know how many of you have experienced the joy of listening to one quite out of tune piano being sorted. Those of you who have, imagine that, but times three. Ja.

For those of you who are demanding that this be a more interactive service, perhaps with a few audiovisual displays and some kind of large jigsaw puzzle which eventually makes a working clock mounted on one wall for the kiddies, let me now inform you that as both of my macs have been moved upstairs for "logical" purposes, by reading this you are effectively sitting in my studio. Say hello. Try not to make too much noise or break anything.

I'm knackered, so I'm now going to crawl into my big bed and hope that I don't have yet another epic-like nightmare tonight. Last night's was about being herded around in a group by a Japanese man in a big leather coat who was killing us off one by one if we failed to please him in whatever tasks he set us. This sort of thing is happening nightly, atm. Makes me tired, but not at all sleepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Mushroom said...

poor leni... I have once heard our piano being tuned, so I can imagine 3 being a feast of horribleness. And I still have no ideas about the dreams, but I know how you feel there, too.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home