Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Challenge: Day Eight

I wake up still fairly upset over the mistreatment of both myself and my work from the previous day, as well as totally knackered due to very late night, as previously mentioned. My irrational emotional side cannot face working on, or even listening to, the track I'd been working on, so I resolve to do something else entirely. I used my time to hunt down some more mix stands with which to record piano more effectively (I hoped) and do some much needed piano practice. Not, I might hasten to add, because I needed to /practice/ but because playing the piano is the only way for me to get through any kind of emotinoal trouble, especially the kind caused by previously mentioned persons.

Monday is my film night, so I go out and relax with some truely atrocious independent short films and, fortunately, some good ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home