Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ding dong. Ding. Ding. Ding dong.

That is the sound of a piano being tuned. It goes on for what can be hours, monotonously over and over. But it's bearable to get your beautiful instrument playing well. Unfortunately, I have three of the buggers. Didn't dare ask him to do three at once though (strain on the ears), so he's just doing Henry Jane and Bertie (shiny shiny pretty nice) and I'll get him back after the festival to do Phillip.


I'ts a day of learning Kontakt 2 and ringing people today. Woohoo! In other news, no one tried to kill me in my sleep last night, so that's a definite improvement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Mushroom said...

Well done on the dream!!!
(You should see Superman. The film is meh, but you might like the piano in it, although it dies a cruel death)
Our piano was getting tuned once when I wanted to watch something on tv and i whined so much my mum got fed up with me and sent me to my room. Takes ages, tho..

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home