Thursday, August 31, 2006

My brilliant plan was not so brilliant...

OK, so I havent been updating as regularly as I said I would. However, this does not mean I haven't been working. In fact, it's just taken me the best part of 3 hours to program 10 seconds of a new track I had an idea for this afternoon. It now sounds nothing like I'd planned it to, and this pleases me for no apparent reason. I've also laid down several basic ideas for tracks to be developed and have almost completed a two minute instrumental on piano, marimba and string quartet. It needs french horn.

The dreams of people killing me has ended, but I'm now dreaming vividly about other things. last night almost all of my teeth broke off during a performance of an experimental play I was putting on in a haunted venue in Edinburgh. Rereading that sentence, I think I can safely blame Amanda Palmer's latest blog entry for that little gem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home