Sunday, December 17, 2006

Limbo Ponderings

My left ear continues to be bloked and has also begun to swell up quite considerably whilst itching like a mother. I have a sneaking suspicion that it might well be infected (shock!). Fortunately, I'm seeing th nurse for the syringing tomorrow, so it should get sorted.

Meanwhile, I have discovered how much of my life rotates around my hearing and I'm so bored I'm crawling out of my skin. There's only so many DVDs I can watch.

However, I was thinking today about something so I thought I'd share it:

I once read a Tori Amos interview which said that she fell in love with her husband when he came in to engineer the recording of Boys For Pele, which is a record all about her breakup with her former boyfriend (Eric Rosse) whom she was with for seven years. Assuming this is true (there seem to be a lot of Tori inconsistencies in interviews), I find the concept of Marcus (the engineer) falling in love with this woman whilst spending every day wading through her passion for someone else quite bizarre. But I love the image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home